Want to cut that unwanted fumbling, sneezing, or awkward silence from your video? The video is perfect, but do you want to trim a little bit of the start and end parts?
Follow the steps below to Trim on the Web:
1. Select a video that you want to edit, click on the 3 dots, and choose Edit
2. In the Take Screen choose the take that you want to style, by clicking on the 3-dots menu
3. A popup will appear. Now select "Trim Video"
4. You can cut the beginning and/or the end of your take. Once your changes are made, click on Save
5. A new Take is created with the previous take trimmed and you can now continue styling your video in the Video Maker
Have a question?