Style your video means customize your video with your Brand: Change the ratio, Add a Logo, Add Background Music, Add intro or outro to your video with your animated Business card for example...
If you want Style your Video also with Captions, please follow this FAQ article: How to Style with captions on iOS?
Here are the steps to follow to Style your Video without Captions:
1. Create or Import your video on the iOS app. Then the Editing screen appears
2. Press one of the pictures in "Magic Style".
3. Choose "Style without captions" option.
Note: Take into consideration that you can either add a lower 3rd title OR captions, not both.
4. Then you enter the process of styling the video, the first step of the workflow opens, you can change the ratio of your video. The second step is to select a Theme if you want to add Lower Third title and Add a Logo.
Concerning the Lower Third title, you can try different Themes of 3rd lower Titles and see the preview of your video. Once the style that fits your brand is chosen, click Save.
Pay attention: there are 3rd lower titles that last during all the video and called: "Full length" or simple 3rd lower titles that last a few sec. in the beginning
--> By clicking "Next" at each step, you can complete all of the video editing steps. You can select the step that interests you in the icon bar at the bottom without doing all the steps.
5. The third step is the ability to Add background Music & boost your video audio in case of noisy surroundings.
Then you will be able to choose an Intro or an Outro by adding an animated Business card or even a video you want to upload.
6. Press "Make video" to Save all the Video Style you added and your styled video will be added as a new Take in your Project.