1. Go to desk.bigvu.tv
2. Click on Media Library on the left menu bar.
3. Click on BIGVU Library and it will open a new tab. Select Uploads.
4. Click on Upload to upload a new asset (video, image, audio file).
If you have more than one desk (Only for team account): in the "Uploads" tab you can select which desk the asset will be uploaded to.
For your own convenience, you can create folders that will help you organize your media uploads.
Media Library tab --> BIGVU Library --> Uploads --> All folders --> + New Folder
4. Once the upload is finished, the asset will be available for your use both in the app and on the web.
Make sure that you are not using copyrighted assets!
If you want to use your own visuals in your video, there is two options to do that:
1. Using the composer
2. Creating a video landing page