If you want to add logo without adding captions, please click here.
If you want to add logo with captions, follow this FAQ:
Please note: In section 1-3, we explain how to add your logo as an asset. Steps 4-10 show how to add a logo that exists in your assets to a specific video using Composer.
1. Go to desk.bigvu.tv
2. Go the left menu and select "Branding".
3. Click on the plus button and add your logo.
4. Open the video you want to add logo to.
5. Click on the 3 dots and select Open in composer.
6. Add captions (adding subtitles is required in order to use the composer).
7. Click on Close captions and Open in composer.
8. Click on Add logo and choose your added logo.
9. Your logo will appear on the top of the video. Choose to apply to all scenes.
10. Click on Create to apply the changes.