BIGVU is both a web and mobile app (you can access both using the same email and password):
For all users, a Script written on the web app will automatically save to the mobile app, and a script saved in the mobile app will also automatically save to the web app.
I/ Upload a take from your Mobile App to the cloud (find it on your Web App!)
1. Open the relevant video project.
You can see easily if your take is local or already uploaded by checking on the top right of the Thumbnail of your video, if there is a "cloud icon" the take is uploaded and if there isn't the take is local.
2. Select your local take. On the top right of the Video screen, you can click ob the 3-dots menu, here you can select: "Upload to web app" to upload your take on the BIGVU Cloud.
Note: If you click in Magic Style you will be able to style your video and this process will also upload your video automatically.
II/ Upload a take from your Web App to the cloud (find it on your Mobile App!)
1. Go to desk.bigvu.tv and select a video that you want to upload, click on the 3 dots and choose Edit.
2. The Take Screen opens, you can see easily if your take is local or already uploaded by checking to the right of the Video Thumbnail, if it says "Local" the take is not uploaded and if there is no such word, the take is uploaded.
Note: If you have already styled your take, you can find a short description of the Style applied to your uploaded video, for example here: "Background Change.
To Upload a Local Take, click on the 3-dots menu of the Take (1).
3. Them select "Upload". You have also the option to download locally your video in MP4 or WEBM.
Note: It is advisable to upload a video before downloading it in mp4 because downloading directly from a local take can be very long and requires a stable internet connection.
Upload to the Cloud failed
Uploading to the cloud takes a few minutes and should be done when using wifi.
If upload to cloud failed, check the following:
Make sure that you are connected to a stable and strong WiFi connection. Slow connections or mobile connections might timeout.
Please note: check your WiFi connection - upload speed (speed test)
Make sure that there is enough memory space on your phone. To see that enter your phone's settings and memory, make sure that there is empty memory space.
Make sure that your phone's time and date is set to automatic.