The "aspect ratio" of a video refers to whether the video is horizontal (landscape mode, also referred to as 16:9), vertical (portrait mode, also referred to as 9:16), or square (a 1:1 aspect ratio).
1. Open the relevant video.
2. Click on Crop, Captions, Logo, Green Replace.
3. Choose style with captions or style without captions, according to your preference.
4. From here you can select the new aspect ratio you want to have
5. Then, a popup will appear allowing you to choose between 2 options:
Crop video to resize to different aspect ratio
Add blurred banners to resize your video
6. Click on Next to continue styling your video.