From BIGVU, you can share your videos to Facebook Pages or Groups and all your Social Channels in one click!
Before to share to Facebook Groups from BIGVU, it requires some settings to install in the Settings of your Facebook Group!
Simply Add BIGVU Reporter App in your Group Settings before to link you Groups to BIGVU and then share your videos!
To do so, please follow these steps from Facebook on the web:
Note that the group settings can only be changed by the group's admin.
1. Choose and enter the correct group on Facebook from the left menu bar.
Look for the group you want to allow video sharing, and enter it. (You can also search for it)
2. In the left bar on your Facebook Group, select "Group settings". Then, you can see "Apps" by scrolling down in the settings menu. Then choose edit by clicking of the pen to edit Apps.
3. Then a popup appears, you can continue by clicking Add apps at the bottom.
4. In the search bar write: "Reporter" and you will find the BIGVU Reporter App.
5. By clicking BIGVU Reporter app, you can add it to your Facebook group. That's it, you can now go to your BIGVU App, link your Facebook group to your account and share your videos!
6. In order to link your Facebook Group or any Social Media account to your BIGVU account please read the related article according to the platform you use. Then share all BIGVU videos to all your Social Channels in one click from BIGVU: