1. Log into your BIGVU account.
2. Select ‘Projects’ from the left hand menu bar and select the relevant video to Post.
3. If it's a Video Maker Video project: click on the three dots in the top right corner and select ‘Post to Social Media’.
3. If it's a Script project, click on 3-dots menu of the video, you enter in Take screen. Ther you need to click on 3-dots-menu to open Edit/Share popup
From this popup you can select: "Post on Social Channels"
👉In the right menu, you have many options to share your video or download it locally, you can choose the relevant video sharing function in your case.
4. Then, you enter in the Sharing process:
if you have already connected channels to your BIGVU account, they appear at the bottom of the screen, if you want to add some channels you can click on ‘Manage Accounts’.
Select your destination social media channels - Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, LinkedIn, Twitter. You can select more than one channel.
5. Write a post for the video you are uploading (1), if you want to customize your video post separately for each social media platform, select ‘Add custom post’ and type a new description (2). When you are done, click ‘Next’ button.
Note: For TikTok, adding text is only possible after exporting.
6. After selecting the ‘Next’ button, you have the option to modify the thumbnail of the video you are uploading. Once you are satisfied with the appearance of your thumbnail, click ‘Publish’.