Let’s learn how to build a video landing page using your mobile.
1. To start, open your BIGVU App and select the Projects button (bottom left).
A list of all your projects will appear on the Projects page.
2. Select the project you wish to work with and click on it to view its details. Pick the Take that you will use for your landing page. In the menu of your Video, click on 'Create Video Page'
3. You will see a welcome screen with a short presentation video, click on "Create a page" to start the process.
4. Write Page Text: In the first step of the page creation process, you can enter your page Headline- H1 (1) and Text body (2). It will appear below or next to your video depending on the Template chosen.
5. Select Page Button: select the Call to Action button you want to display in your Video Page and also fill the related information.
Once done, click on "Next".
6. Add Logo and Publish your video page.
Add Logo, to edit the selected one click on it and you will be able to choose or download another logo. Once done, click on Publish to publish your page
7. Once finished, a copy of your BIGVU page will show up on the list of finished video pages. You can access this screen in 'Profile' icon (1) --> 'Pages' (2)
All your Pages list will be display with the last one created on the top.
8. When you have displayed all the list of your Pages, you can select one and access to its menu in order to edit it.
If you click in the menu on 'Change Template' you will be able to Change the Template and edit your Template (logo/Call To Action button mainly) by clicking on the Setting icon.
'Edit page Content' allows you to edit the text of your page.
You can preview your landing page by clicking on the Page and selecting 'View Page'.
Here is a View of your Video Page:
Note: If you already created a Page with a Video, by clicking on 'Create Video Page' in the Menu Video will send you to your Pages List to access to your page directly