Unlike other social networks, TikTok currently does not allow to post live from other apps, only to drafts. After, exporting the video from BIGVU, you will need to finish the process on TikTok.
Firstly, we would like to confirm that indeed our BIGVU account is connected to TikTok.
Go to Social Channels in the left-hand menu (1) and click on Manage Accounts (2).
2. Now verify that you are connected to your TikTok account in the "Linked Accounts" area (3), if your TikTok channel is connected you will find a line with your account linked (4).
If you don't see your TikTok user, click on the TikTok icon to connect your channel. Make sure to check after it is linked to your account.
3. We have now properly connected the accounts. Let's go to the video you want to Post on TikTok.
Click on Post to Social Media in the 3-dots menu of your video or take inside Script Project. (To better understand the different types of project read this FAQ article)
4. Go ahead and choose your TikTok account.
* Note: Maximum video length for publishing on TikTok is 60 seconds.
5. As mentioned, the video will only appear on TikTok as a draft, so you don't have to write anything.
6. Then follow the last step, Edit Thumbnail, you can chose or upload a Thumbnail and Publish your Video by clicking on the top right Publish.
This message will appear after you have published it.
7. The video will be uploaded to TikTok as a draft and in order to share it as a live post you will do it from TikTok App.
Now let's continue with TikTok App in your phone:
Go to the inbox in TikTok by clicking the Inbox icon in the bottom menu.
There will be a message saying that the video has been uploaded and is ready.
Click on that message.
If you can't find the message, you can filter your inbox and choose only "From TikTok".
and there you will see that message.
Now from here, you can add to Your Story or click on Next in order to edit, save as Draft, Post or delete your video.
If you add to Your Story or Post, your post should now be live. Good Job! 😇