With Collections, create short Interactive videos to attract your viewers.
There are 3 ways to add a video to a collection:
Add directly from the collection (recommended while working on a specific collection).
Add to the media library (if you would like to prepare all your assets in advance)
Add the video from the BIGVU desk (if you have a BIGVU subscription).
1. Add directly from the collection
Note: recommended if you are working on a specific collection.
1. Select the "Collections" tab on the right side of the main screen
2. Choose the requested collection that you would like to upload your videos to
3. Click on the top "Uploads" icon on the left sidebar to upload your own videos.
4. Select "Upload" to choose videos from your computer.
5. Click on the "Add" button or drag and drop the image from the left side to the right side storyboard.
6. Choose the top icon "Videos" to add System videos from BIGVU selection to your collection.
7. Add interactions to each video that you uploaded: tweets, images, quotes, polls and more.
2. Add to the media library
Note: Recommended if you would like to prepare all your assets in advance.
Select the "Media Library" tab on the main screen and upload your videos to the media library.
Your assets will be available in the "Uploads" section in the specific collection.
Choose a specific collection and follow the instructions of option 1 "Add directly from the collection".
3. Upload from BIGVU desk
Note: Recommended if you have a BIGVU subscription and your videos are edited and uploaded to the BIGVU platform.
Add a video to the BIGVU web desk by uploading it from the app or import outside of BIGVU.
Choose the video you would like to add to a collection.
Click on the 3 dots on the right corner of the take and choose "Add to Collection".
3. Choose the Collection you would like to add your video to. Your video will be added automatically to the chosen collection.
4. Add interactions to each video that you uploaded: tweets, images, quotes, polls and more.