Before recording a video, please check for more info about Green Screens.
Make sure to change the green background before styling your video.
You can only change the green screen background in videos under 1 GB size (about 9 minutes).
1. Open the relevant video.
2. Click on the 3 dots of the selected take and a popup opens.
3. Select 'Replace Background' and you can change your green background to a photo or looping video from the BIGVU library or downloaded media.
4. You can choose a background from the BIGVU library or even upload an image from your computer (3).
4. When you have chosen a background, click on "Add" at the top right of the image (4).
5. Click "Apply" to save your choice (5).
6. After processing the background change, the video with the new background will appear on the top of your original video as a new take.
This process may take a minute, if you need to do anything else in the meantime, don't worry, you will receive an email when your video is ready with the new background.