1. Open the relevant video and click on the 3 dots and choose Edit.
2. Choose the take in which you want to add Captions, by clicking on the 3 dots a popup opens to show what you can do with your Take.
3. A popup appears, you can select "Open Video Maker" to style your video
Opening Video Maker will automatically add captions to your video: you need to choose the language of your captions and wait while it generates.
This process can take a minute.
❗️ When it's ready you need to come back to your video menu and select again Open Video Maker.
4. Also when you select Open Video Maker, a popup opens to ask you if you want Magic Styler Highlight automatically Keywords. You can select or deselect this choice and click on Continue.
5. In the Video Maker, you have in the Center your video, at right the Captions automatically added.
Under your video the ability to add a Logo, play with Zoom and change the Layout (Captions, Lower Third, Quote, Highlight, Intro or Split).
On the Left you can see a sidebar to Style your Video or add some medias to your video.
Here is the definition of the different layouts:
6. You can select the layout you want for each scene: Select the scene on the right and then click on one of the layout (Captions, Lower Third, Quote, Highlight, Intro or Split).
We advise you, when you choose the Lower Third layout to merge two scenes if the animation does not have time to display quietly. (To merge two scenes: 3-dots menu of the scene and "Merge with the Next" for example)
7. On the Left sidebar options, in Style section, you will be able to change the Video Theme.
We released 6 New Videos Themes (highlighted in the next screenshot) and they will display text in vertical videos higher than previous video themes to be compatible with Social Media Channels.
8. Click on Create to apply all the changes in your video.
👉 To go Further and better understand how to use the Video Maker and styling options: here is an article to read: