Please note: it might be easier to edit the captions from the web, click here to learn how to do it.
1. Create your video on the app.
2. Click on Crop, Captions, Logo, Green replace.
3. Choose to Style with captions.
Automatic captions are generated based on automatic speech-to-text engine and therefore there will be some mistakes. It is better to add a written script before adding the captions to improve accuracy.
4. Choose the required language of the captions.
5. Click on the paintbrush icon (lower menu panel bar) in order to choose the theme (the style of the captions).
You can also customize your own branded colors and fonts with BIGVU Plus
6. Click on the CC icon in order to edit and style your video's captions.
The video will be separated into segments with their matching captions.
Press on the arrow button.
Press on Aa captions button to edit the content of captions.
On each segment, you will be able to edit the captions manually and highlight a specific part of the caption, insert a star (*) or slash (/) in the beginning and end of the part you wish to highlight:
Click on Save to confirm your changes.
7. Only on iOS phones -edit your captions with segment editor - divide your subtitles into different/ separate scenes.
7. Continue to Style your video from the bottom menu.
8. Press "Make video".