1. Create your video on the app.
2. Click on Crop, Captions, Logo, Green replace.
3. Choose to Style with captions.
4. Choose the required language of the captions.
5. Click on the paintbrush icon (lower menu panel bar) in order to choose the theme (the style of the captions).
You can also brand your own colors and fonts with BIGVU Plus
6. Click on the CC icon in order to edit and style your video's captions.
The video will be separated into segments with their matching captions.
Press on the arrow button.
Press on Aa captions button to edit the content of captions.
On each segment, you will be able to edit the captions manually and highlight a specific part of the caption, insert a star (*) or slash (/) in the beginning and end of the part you wish to highlight:
Click on Save to confirm your changes.
7. Only on iOS phones -edit your captions with segment editor - divide your subtitles into different/ separate scenes.
7. Continue to Style your video from the bottom menu.
8. Press "Make video".