Notice: You can edit your segments and divide your video into scenes.
You have 2 options to do so: Before entering the composer or inside Composer.
Using segment editor inside the composer is recommended if you edit your video only once!
1. Create your video and open it.
2. Add captions to your video.
3. Click on Close-captions and then Edit segment.
4. A Segment Editor will pop up. You need to divide the subtitles by scenes.
Move the lower bar to the sides until it fits the words you want to have in one specific scene.
5. Click on the arrows to move between the different scenes.
6. When the button Done! appears, it means that you have finished. Click on Save.
7. Now you can edit your video using the Composer.