1. Go to desk.bigvu.tv
2. Select one of two options - use edited or unedited video.
Choose your video in the Project screen, if you need help to better understand which kind of project you can chose please read this FAQ.
> Or Script Project _ Unedited video → In Project Screen → select your video project, 3dots → “Edit” → in the 3 dots menu of your take: “Send to Sequence”
> Or Video Maker Project _ Edited video → Directly in Project screen → 3 dots menu → “Send to Sequence”
Script Project _ Unedited video
Video Maker Project _ Edited video
2. Here a popup opens allowing you to select the sequence you want to put your video in.
3. Every take or video you add to your sequence will be added at the bottom of your sequence, you can even rearrange the order with drag and drop videos on the right side.
4. You can also add videos to the sequence using My Uploads.
This option is recommended if you have a lot of videos that you want to combine.
→ Click on “Uploads” on the left panel of your Sequence (1) → click on "Add" on the top right of your chosen video (2), it will be added at the end of your Sequence.
5. When you have finished, and all your videos that you want for your final video are in your Sequence, you can click on “Create Video” on the top right button, it will add a “Sequence" project into your Projects Screen. You will find your final video.
You can all the time Edit your project by clicking on the 3 dots menu of your Sequence project.