Add your videos from the BIGVU Web-desk, follow these steps:
You have two options: Choose the video you want to add to the sequencer and pay attention - if it's in a draft mode or if it's ready (edited).
A. If you want to add a video in draft mode (video that you didn't edit yet) follow these steps:
2. Click on the 3 dots and choose "Edit".
3. Click again on the 3 dots on the little video preview and choose "Send to Sequence".
4. Select the sequence you want to put your video in.
B. If you want to add a finished video (edited video):
2. Click on the 3 dots and choose "Send to Sequence".
3. Select the sequence you want to put your video in.
Another option to add videos to your sequence is to use "My Uploads".
This option is recommended if you have a lot of videos that you want to combine.
2. Upload your videos by clicking on "My uploads" and wait for the video to be uploaded.
3. Add your video to the sequence window on the left side by clicking on the "Add" green button or by dragging the video to the place you want it in the sequence.
4. Edit your sequence or reorder your videos in the sequence.