If you are interested in combining several videos on one video, there are 2 ways to do that:
1. You can create a new collection, upload videos to the desk and then add them to your collection.
2. You can create a new collection and add your videos there, directly.
1. Upload videos to the desk and then add them to your collection:
Import your videos to the BIGVU desk, click on the 3 dots and select: "Add to Collection".
2. Create a new collection and add your videos there, directly.
1. Click on the "Collections" tab on the left sidebar.
2. Create a "New collection" and give it a headline.
3. Click on "Library/Uploads" and add your own videos or use the BIGVU library.
4. Click on the green "Add" button on the top of your video, in order to combine it into your video. You will see your added video on the right sidebar.
You can also drag&drop your videos between 2 videos that have been already added.
Pay attention to insert your video only when the blue tab appears.
5. After you have finished, Click on the "Create" button on the top right.