1. Open the app.
2. Click on the blue camera button and choose script (if you want to record with a script) or just record (without any script).
3. If you chose the script option - write your text, give it a headline and save it.
4. Click on the red camera button to open the teleprompter and start recording.
Key Features on the teleprompter:
1. Connect Bluetooth controller in order to start/stop the scrolling of the script while recording.
Please note: android version will not support the bluetooth remote control.
2. Start point - choose the point that you want to start narrating your script.
3. Pause on silence - your text will stop scrolling when you are silent. Use this to take meaningful pauses, to emphasize a certain point, or simply take a short break to catch your breath while filming (will be released in version 1.8.3 and above).
4. Exposure - Set the exposure level using manual/automatic settings