With BIGVU Video Maker, you can add Captions, edit your video with your brand & style, add visuals to your video, background music, business card, logo and intros & outros.
Note: Video Maker Module is available only on Starter, Plus💎, Workgroups & Teams plans.
FREE plans cannot upload takes to the cloud, action required to add captions.
Steps to take before going into Video Maker for the first time:
1. Add your logo to your assets under the Branding tab.
2. Business Card - Enter your business information under your profile. This way you will be able to create your own business card as Intro or Outro of your videos
3. If you recorded with Green Screen you can replace the background of your video
How to open BIGVU's Video Maker and add captions:
Opening Video Maker will automatically add captions to your video: you need to choose the language of your captions and wait while it generates.
This process can take a minute.
1. Select a video that you want to edit, click on the 3 dots and choose Edit.
2. The Take Screen opens, you can choose the take that you want to style, by clicking on the 3-dots menu.
3. A popup appears, you can select "Open Video Maker" to style your video
Note: The first time you open the Video Maker it could take time to generate the Captions so you will need to wait a little bit and click again on "Open Video Maker".
Video Maker Functions: How to use Video Maker?
A. Right side: Captions and segments
Edit your captions: correct errors, highlight captions and edit Segments duration
Edit captions: You can edit text, highlight keywords by right-clicking text in each scene. You can also play every scene separately or play the whole video.
You can split segments however you like or even edit the Segments duration: Segments/ Scene Editor
B. Left sidebar options: Style, Library, Uploads, Tweets, Pixabay.
Aspect Ratio - You can crop your video or resize it into Vertical, Horizontal, or Square.
Intro&Outro - Add a business card or a video at the beginning or at the end of your video
Video Theme - Choose the theme for your captions or customize it.
Music - Add copyrights free background music to your video or upload your own.
2. Add visuals to your video (Library, Uploads, Tweets, Pixabay)
Add visuals using your own photos and videos, drag & drop them to use in your video.
You can also add Tweets or use the BIGVU library and Pixabay (A copyright-free shared library) and add photos and videos to your video.
C. Bottom of the screen: Layout, logo, effects.
Layout - you will have soon the Lower Third Title in Video Maker and slowly all the Layout will be available: "Quote", "HightLight", "Intro" and "Split".
Logo - Click on Add logo to insert it in the video. You can choose to allow visibility for some scenes or for all the video
Zoom Effect - add zoom to some scenes, you can select if you want to add an effect or not.
To go further you can consult these articles: