Styling can be applied to any take recorded with the BIGVU teleprompter App. Style Your Video allows you to:
- Change your video’s orientation to vertical, horizontal or square.
- Boost the audio or add low-level background music.
- Add a music background
- Add lower 3rd titling and a logo.
- Add an intro and outro to your video with a Business card
- Add Captions.
On the App:
- Select a take and click on “Crop, Captions, Logo, Green replace”, a screen will pop-up:
- If you used a Green Screen, make sure that you change your background first with checking the box "Replace Green screen" (for more information about the background change - click here).
- If you used a Green Screen, make sure that you are changing your background by checking the box "Replace Green screen"
- If you want to add captions - click on "Style with captions", otherwise, click on "Style with no captions".
note: Take into consideration that you can either add a lower 3rd title OR captions, not both.
2. Now, change the aspect ratio, audio, titling, captions and logo - find out how by using these links:
- Change Aspect Ratio
- Custom audio settings
- Add a title (add a lower 3rd title OR captions, not both)
- Add a logo
- Add a Business Card intro&outro
- Add captions (add a lower 3rd title OR captions, not both)