Brand your channel with a custom titling colors.
1. To change the titling colors enter “Chanel Branding” in the left menu (upper left corner).
2. In “Chanel Branding” enter the Titling Tab
3. Change the Name of the Titling Template and select “Save as New Template”
4. Choose whether the title has a container and decide on the color and opacity of the container.
5. Choose the standard text (text that is not between ** or //) color, font, height, and background color.
6. To choose the font simply press the “A” button and a window with font options will pop up.
7. Choose the start text (text that is between **) color, font, and background.
8. Choose the slash text (text that is between //) color, font, and background.
9. To save the template click on "Copy to all ratios" and press on the Create Template button.
10. Your custom titling will appear in the Composer.