1. DRAFT - when a new story is created in the desk but has yet to be sent to the app or rendered. You can then either copy and paste your script from another application, or write it directly in the script editor in BIGVU.
2. SENT TO APP - The script is now finished, you have sent the script to story is approved and ready for the presenter to upload into the BIGVU Teleprompter app
3. RENDERING - The story has been grabbed in the BIGVU Teleprompter app and is currently being recorded.
4. READY - Your video is ready to be shared.
Video takes recorded in the BIGVU Teleprompter App that have been uploaded in the Desk can now be shared when clicking on the correspondant 3 dots, a video take can now be :
- downloaded to your computer as an MP4 video
- opened in composer to add titling and visuals
- exported to any linked social account.