YES! The Media Library allows you to add your own pictures, videos, and music and then use it on the BIGVU web-desk and Teleprompter app.
The media that you upload will automatically appear in the appropriate location
- Audio - you can add your own audio to the "Media Library" and use it in the composer.
- Images/Videos - you can add your own images/videos on the "Media Library" or on the "Upload" in the composer.
- Strips - add in the pages feature (Changing the background stripe of the video page).
How to add media:
1. In the left menu bar, select "Media Library".
2. Choose "Upload" to upload a new asset to BIGVU.
If you have more than one desk (Only for team account): in "Uploads" tab you can select which desk the asset will be uploaded to.
For your own convenience, you can create folders that will help you organize your media uploads.
3. Click on "Upload" - A window will pop up, select the asset that you wish to upload and select “Open”.
4. Once the upload is finished, the asset will be available for your use both in the app and on the Web-desk.