YES! The Media Library allows you to add your own pictures, videos, and music that you can then use on the BIGVU webdesk (desk.bigvu.tv) and Teleprompter app.
The media that you upload will automatically appear in the appropriate location
- Audio - will appear in Style your Video (in the App) and Composer as background music
- Images - will appear in Change Green Screen, Logo (if it is up to the Recommended size of 120px Height), and in the Composer in the right panel
- Videos - will appear in Change Green Screen and in the Composer in the right panel
- Strips - will appear in Pages feature (Changing the background stripe of the video page)
- Fonts - add your own fonts to use them as a title to your video
How to add media:
1. In the left menu bar, select "Media Library".
2. Choose "Uploads" tab (upper left tab) to upload a new asset to BIGVU.
If you have more than one desk (Only for team account): in "Uploads" tab you can select which desk the asset will be uploaded to.
For your own convenience, you can create folders that will help you organize your media uploads.
3. Click on "Upload" - A window will pop up, select the asset that you wish to upload and select “open”
4. You will see the asset that you selected uploading
5. Once the upload is finished, the asset will be available for your use both in the app and on the Webdesk.
Make sure that you are not using copyrighted assets.