1. Open your video and click on the 3 dots. Select "Add Captions".
2. A window will pop up asking to select the language of the captions.
3. The video will be segmented automatically. Here you can change the segmentation and edit the captions.
4. Open your video with the composer. It will open a storyboard with your captions. You can highlight keywords with colors and style your video with the theme of your choice.
- You can also change the theme of your captions. On the composer, click on the "Style" tab on the left side bar and choose one of the themes.
- If you wish to highlight a specific part of the caption, insert a star (*) or slash (/) in the beginning and end of the part you wish to highlight. (The color of the text will change according to the template that was chosen).