1. Open the relevant video.
2. Click on the 3 dots and select Add Captions.
3. A window will pop up asking to select the language of the captions.
4. The video will be segmented automatically. Click on Edit segment.
5. Edit the captions and change the segmentation the way it fits your video.
6. Click on Save.
7. Open your video with the Composer - BIGVU'S editing tool. It will open a storyboard with your captions.
You can highlight a specific part of the caption, insert a star (*) or slash (/) in the beginning and end of the part you wish to highlight. (The color of the text will change according to the template that was chosen), and style your video.
You can also change the theme of your captions. Click on the Style tab on the left side bar and choose one of the themes.
8. Click on Create to apply the changes.