1. Open the relevant video.
2. Click on the 3 dots and select Add Captions (this process can take a minute).
Automatic captions are generated based on automatic speech-to-text engine and therefore there will be some mistakes. It is better to add a written script before adding the captions to improve accuracy.
3. A window will pop up asking to select the language of the captions.
4. The video will be segmented automatically. Click on "Edit segment".
5. Edit the captions and change the segmentation the way it fits your video.
6. Click on Save and close the pop-up window.
7. Open your video with the Composer - BIGVU'S editing tool. It will open a storyboard with your captions.
You can also change the Theme (the style of the captions). Click on the Style tab on the left sidebar and choose one of the themes.
You can also brand your own colors and fonts with BIGVU Plus
8. Click on Create to apply the changes.