- On the App: Upload your video to the web-desk.
- Open the Composer - From the web-desk, open your story once again, click on the 3 dots and select “Open in Composer”.
3. A window will pop up asking if you want to automatically add captions (you can select the language of the captions). Select “Yes”.
4. The video will open in the composer and will be segmented automatically. Here you can change the segmentation and edit the captions.
5. You can apply a theme to the captions. Select the text templates and position on the paintbrush tab.
- You can choose one theme for the entire video (click on the “Apply style to all scenes”) or select a different theme for each segment.
- If you wish to highlight a specific part of the caption, insert a star (*) or slash (/) in the beginning and end of the part you wish to highlight. (The color of the text will change according to the template that was chosen).