Canceling Auto-Renewal is a very simple process. 👉
To manage your subscription, please click on the relevant link below, using your mobile device:
Link in Google Play if you subscribed on Android
Link in Apple Store if you subscribed on an iPhone or iPad
Link in BIGVU website if you subscribed on our website
Instructions for Apple:
1. Go into your phone's Apple Settings menu, and select iTunes & App Store.
2. Press on the Subscription line to see your active subscriptions.
3. You should see the logo of BIGVU Teleprompter app with the assigned plan.
4. Where it says Renewal Options, you can cancel the subscription and you will be able to continue the app for free with the BIGVU watermark.
Instructions for Android:
1. Open the Google Play Store.
2. Tap Menu > Account > Subscriptions.
3. Find the subscription to BIGVU.
4. Tap Cancel.
Instructions for BIGVU Desk:
1. If you subscribed on BIGVU web-desk, login into desk.bigvu.tv.
2. Go to my profile and unsubscribe.
Deleting the BIGVU app from your device does not delete your account, cancel your BIGVU Subscription, or cancel your free trial.
Click here to learn what happens if I cancel my subscription.