Change Aspect Ratio
Changing the aspect ratio is easy in the BIGVU app.
Aspect ratio explained:
The "aspect ratio" of a video refers to whether the video is horizontally long and vertically short (landscape mode, also referred to as 16:9), vertically long and horizontally short (portrait mode, also referred to as 9:16), or square (a 1:1 aspect ratio).
When to use it:
A square video is recommended if you will be sharing your video on mobile or on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
First, navigate to Style Your Video screen for your video.
- Select your new aspect ratio
- Continue styling your video.
- If you are done styling your video, click the furthest right panel, and click "Apply Style and Generate Video". The app will send you a notification and an email when the video is ready.
Other Style Your Video options:
Style Your Video from within web app - the BIGVU desk. You can change the aspect ratio of your video either in the mobile app or with the web app - the BIGVU desk.
- Immediately after recording with the teleprompter app, select "upload to cloud"
- Go to desk.bigvu.tv and login with your username and password (this will be the same one you use for the mobile app).
- From the homescreen, open the relevant story.
- Once you find the relevant story, click the menu button on the story (3 vertical dots) to bring up the menu.
- Each video listed below the larger video player corresponds to a single take (a recording) that you have uploaded to the desk. Choose the relevant video, and click the menu button for that video (3 horizontal dots).
- Click on "Style Your Video".