Change titling colors in Composer
Brand your channel with a custom titling colors.
- To change the titling colors enter “Chanel Branding” in the left menu (upper left corner).
- In “Chanel Branding” enter the Titling Tab
- Change the Name of the Titling Templet and select “Save as New Templet”
- Choose whether the title has a container and decide on the color and opacity of the container.
- Choose the standard text (text that is not between ** or //) color, font, height, and background color.
To choose the font simply press the “A” button and a window with font options will pop up.
- Choose the start text (text that is between **) color, font, and background.
- Choose the slash text (text that is between //) color, font, and background.
- To save the templet press on the Create Template button.
- Your custom titling will appear in the Composer.