Adding video takes together using Video Composer
Using the Composer you can combine different video clips that you have made using the app.
To do this you must follow these steps:
- Open the script editor in your web desk in order to have access to the video takes, choose the take that you want and click on the 3 dots. Select "Add to shared bin". Now your video will be uploaded to your shared bin which can be accessed in the right panel.
- Do this to all of the videos that you want to combine together.
- Go back to your desk and click on "Create Video"
- The video takes that you have added to the "Shared Bin" will appear on the Right Panel under Uploads → Shared Bin (in companies) or under Uploads → My Uploads (for single users)
- Drag and drop them into the storyboard as segment, when you have added all of the videos you can add transitions, captions, your logo and more.
- When you are finished click on and "Save and make a new video"
- Your finished video will now appear in your desk. You can now export and download the video