Style Your Video
Styling can be applied to any take recorded with the BIGVU teleprompter App. Style Your Video allows you to:
- Change your video’s orientation to vertical, horizontal or square.
- Boost the audio or add low-level background music.
- Add a music background
- Add lower 3rd titling and a logo.
- Finish with a Business Card
From the BIGVU app:
- Select a take and click on “Style Your Video”
If you used a Green Screen make sure that you change your background first (Click "I used a green background"). For more information about change background click
- If you did not use a green screen select "I didn't use a green background".
- Now, change the aspect ratio, audio, titling, and logo - find out how by using these links:
In the web app - the BIGVU desk
- Select your story and video take.
- You’ll find each take you have uploaded from the mobile app. Click the three dots and select Style Your Video.
After Styling Your Video, you can't do Change Green Screen. If you are planning to change your background, do that first, and Style Video afterwards.
Please Note: You can't edit a video that finished styled video. If you wish to change the styling or background, go to the original take and re-do the process.